Infused with revolutionary cooling technology to create a cooler sleeping surface.
365 night trial
Sleep worry free for 365 nights on your new Trinity.
Free Shipping and returns
Ships free in a box, right to your front door.
We guarantee that our Classic mattress will be free from defects in workmanship and materials for as long as you own and use your mattress
The proof's in the pudding
1. Choose your cover. (A). Chill Tec - the industry's leading cooling cover, revolutionizing a cooler nights sleep. Stop sleeping hot and chill out with Chill Tec (B.) Performance Stretch Knit – Extremely flexible and breathable giving way to a more comfortable nights rest.
2. 1.5” Chill gel memory foam. The addition of the gel gives the memory foam better airflow, which produces a cooler sleeping surface. Cooling gel memory foam also offers unparalleled support; this foam layer helps keep your spine properly aligned while you sleep, reducing backaches and pain.
3. 1.5’ Avena foam. This layer allows for constant airflow throughout the night, so the mattress always sleeps cool. It’s hypo-allergenic and wont crumble or crack over time. Avena has improved durability over latex and reduces compression over time (so you wont develop a “sunk” spot on your mattress).
4. 2” React Foam. Our React Foam creates a durable supportive transition between the HD Core Support layer and the comfort layers. This allows you to get maximum comfort without compromising the support.
5. HD Core Support foam. The support layer acts as the foundation of the Trinity Classic mattresses and provides the mattress with its shape and giving it strong durability for back support and spine alignment.
Trinity was market tested for over a year in TN & GA. During which time our mattresses consistently out sold Tempur-pedic, Serta I-Comfort, Stearns & Foster, and Sealy Conform when compared. Order yours today and start getting a better night sleep tonight!
Trinity - A better mattress for a better price.
The Set Up
All Trinity mattresses are designed to work on any flat surface
Made in the USA
All of our mattresses are designed and built proudly here in the US of A. Don’t buy oversea products from other companies. Keep your money and your support local! May God Bless the United States of America
All of our products are CertiPUR-US Certified
- √ Made without ozone depleters
- √ Made without PBDEs, TDCPP or TCEP (”Tris”) flame retardants
- √ Made without mercury, lead, and other heavy metals
- √ Made without formaldehyde
- √ Made without phthalates regulated by the Consumer Product Safety Commission
- √ Low VOC (Volatile Organic Compound) emissions for indoor air quality
All of our mattresses are designed and made proudly here in the USA.