Trinity Sleep ("Trinity", “We”, “we”, “us”) provide the original owners of our product (“you”) with a limited warranty (“Limited Warranty”) against product defects for period of time of ten (10) years from the date of your purchase on our Retreat mattress. In the event of a defect, we will replace it with a then current comparable model and size of mattress.
Trinity Sleep ("Trinity", “We”, “we”, “us”) provide the original owners of our product (“you”) with a lifetime warranty against product defects for as long as you own our Genesis Hybrid mattress and Classic mattress. In the event of a defect, we will replace it with a then current comparable model and size of mattress.Who is eligible?
This limited warranty and lifetime warranty applies to original owners of genuine Trinity mattresses from Trinitysleep.com. This Limited Warranty and lifetime warranty is not transferable to any subsequent owners of such mattress.What are considered Defects?
The following shall be considered defect (collectively “Defects”) mattresses that meet the below criteria as determined solely by us:
- Visible indention or sag of the mattress greater than three quarter (.75”) inch that is not a result of improper use, an improper bed, or an insufficient bed base or foundation. Shifting of the foam/springs or noises within the mattress.
- A manufacturing flaw in the cover zipper, this does not include zipper breakage resulting from improper or overuse of zipper.
- A physical flaw in the construction of the cover such as fabric tearing or stich unraveling that does not result from improper use.
Issues that result from normal wear and tear or improper use are not subject to this Limited Warranty. The intended use of your mattress is for sleeping, resting and laying on, any other use of this mattress shall be considered misuse of the mattress and will void your Limited Warranty.
Exclusions from the Limited Warranty include but are not limited to:
- Normal wear and tear.
- Any improper use of the mattress.
- Minor imperfections such as slight cosmetic flaws.
- Stains, tears burns and discoloration that occur over time and/or are a caused by you.
- Indentions, sagging or body indentions less than three quarter (.75) inch deep.
- Personal opinions or preferences regarding the softness, firmness or attributes of a mattress.
- Any mattresses purchased or acquired used, resold, gifted or any way not in possession of the original owner.
- Any mattress purchased from a non-authorized Trinity distributor.
- Physical damage to a mattress caused by you.
- Allergies or sensitivities to fabrics or materials.
- Damage caused by animals, rodents or children.
- Naturally occurring aromas from foam, cotton or other materials.
To submit a claim relating to a Defect, please email the following to support@Trinitysleep.com
- A brief description of the alleged Defect.
- Proof of purchase (receipt or confirmation email)
- A photo documenting the alleged Defect
Upon receipt of a claim, you will receive a response from us within 7-10 business days.What is your remedy from this Limited Warranty?
In the event that we in our sole discretion determine that your Defect is legitimate as per this Limited Warranty, your sole remedy will be a replacement of your mattress with a comparable size and model mattress. In the event that your size and/or model is discontinued, we will provide the most comparable product available as a replacement at our sole discretion.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, WE AND/OR SUPPLIERS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, BEYOND THOSE SET FORTH IN THIS WARRANTY AND IN OUR MARKETING MATERIALS. EACH OF THOSE PARTIES DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS, EXPRESS, STATUTORY AND IMPLIED. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES THAT EXTEND BEYOND THE FACE OF THIS CONTRACT AND OUR TOTAL LIABILITY SHALL NOT EXCEED THE PURCHASE PRICE PAID THE MATRESS.
Do I need to flip my mattress?
Trinity mattresses are designed with a single sleeping surface, so there is no need to flip your mattress.
How often should I rotate my mattress?
To help promote longevity and even wearing, your mattress should be rotated every 3-4 months.
Can the mattress cover be cleaned?
All Trinity models feature a removable cover, which can be dry cleaned or machine washed.